What I’ve Been Really Into This Week:
- Barter & Be. It’s a site that connects small business entrepreneurs so they can exchange essential goods and services without utilizing capital… and it’s all females and all amazing. It’s completely free and I’ve been on it for maybe 2 days now? Still obsessed.
- These Work/Life Balance + Free Planner Templates from Wayfarer Design Studio. They’re free when you sign up for their e-mail list! As a freelancer, it can be tricky balancing my free time and work time- but some of the templates are pre-filled out with examples which is SO helpful!
- Did I fall further into the world of mysticism and astrology after editing Sara Weinreb’s podcast with Emmalea Russo of the Avant Galaxy? Yes. Did I pre-order her Avant-Galaxy Leo Season Astroplanner? HECK yes.
Okay, Onto the Work:
- Episode 19 of Baily Hancock’s Stop Collaborate and Listen podcast with guest Natasha Case- CEO & Co-Founder of COOLHAUS Ice Cream
- Episode 38 of Sara Weinreb’s Medium Well podcast- Solo episode: Plastic Free July and getting started with sustainable living
- Episode 5 of Single Daddy Daily- How to Co-Parent Consistently