Long time no see! A lot has happened in the land of Husmus since the last post. Long story short: EVERYONE GETS A SEASON 2!
Baily Hancock’s ‘Stop, Collaborate & Listen’ Podcast is back for Season 2!
Sara Weinreb’s ‘Medium Well’ Podcast is also well into Season 2:
- Episode 54: How to approach sustainability holistically and why regenerative agriculture is the future with Kamea Chayne of Green Dreamer
- Episode 55: Intentional business, intentional living, and intentional fashion with Jenni Kayne
- Episode 56: Creating impactful events and how to set down roots after moving to a new city with Shannan Scott
- Episode 57: Digging deeper into human design with Erin Claire Jones
- Episode 58: How I got started with freelance writing [solo episode]
- Episode 59: Freelancing, making money as a creative, overwhelm, and community with Katie Dalebout of Let It Out
- Episode 60: The importance of empathy and giving people a break [solo episode]
- Episode 61: Balancing wellness with real life, relationship building, and evaluating trends with Rachelle Robinett
- Episode 62: Taking a multifaceted approach to sustainability in business with Ashley Koller of Lundberg Family Farms
- Episode 63: The astrology of 2020, what disruption shows us, and getting back to alignment with Danielle Beinstein, Psychological Astrologer
And one of our newest editing additions, Alyssa Benjamin‘s ‘Our Nature’ Podcast has also kicked off its 2nd season!
- EP 20: High Vibrational Beauty with Kerrilynn Pamer of CAP Beauty
- EP 21: The Healing Power of Sound With Music Therapist Andrea Cortez
Posting all of the graphics I’ve created since the last post would take up WAY too much time, so I might just be sticking to audio editing updates for a while. Speaking of which, there are more new shows in the works to look out for. 👀 I’ll keep you updated!